WFU CHOICES MISSION
WFU CHOICES (Cultivating Healthier Opinions In Challenging Everyday Situations) is the Wake Forest University substance abuse prevention, education, and intervention program. The mission of WFU CHOICES is to gain a greater understanding of the dynamics of alcohol and other drug (AOD) misuse in our community, provide education, counseling, and resources to individuals and groups, and empower students to make healthy choices.
WFU CHOICES SERVICES
- Alcohol and other drug workshops and educational programs.
- Linkage to University Counseling Center services such as individual assessment and counseling as it relates to alcohol and other drug misuse.
- Multiple web-based resources: online screenings and assessments tools.
- Consultation to students, staff, and faculty on alcohol and other drug concerns.
- Referrals to campus and community support services.
- Support for students in recovery.
- Alcohol and other drug abuse prevention programming.
To connect with CHOICES please contact Peter Rives, Assistant Director of Wellbeing – Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prevention at email@example.com or 336.758.4371.