WFU CHOICES MISSION
WFU CHOICES (Cultivating Healthier Opinions In Challenging Everyday Situations) is the Wake Forest University substance abuse prevention, education, and intervention program. The mission of WFU CHOICES is to gain a greater understanding of the dynamics of alcohol and other drug misuse in our community, provide education, counseling, and resources to individuals and groups, and empower students to make healthy choices.
WFU CHOICES SERVICES
- Alcohol and other drug workshops and educational programs.
- Individual assessment and counseling as it relates to alcohol and other drug misuse.
- Multiple web-based resources: online screenings and assessments tools.
- Consultation to students, staff, and faculty on alcohol and other drug concerns.
- Referrals to community support services.
- Support for students in recovery.
To schedule an appointment with Lavi Wilson, DSW, LCAS, LCSW Licensed Clinical Addictions Specailist, please contact the Student Health Service at 336-758-5218.