In order to accomplish the goals of the WFU CHOICES Program, it is crucial to actively involve members of the Wake Forest community and members of the local community surrounding Wake Forest in prevention efforts. The Program participates in the Alcohol Coalition and works collaboratively with various WFU divisions and departments.
The coalition discusses and addresses alcohol issues on campus and establishes environmental initiatives to minimize the negative consequences of substance misuse. The coalition holds monthly meetings to discuss problems and strategize about possible solutions. Previous meeting participants may include:
- Winston-Salem residents
- Wake Forest University students
- Landlords and property managers
- Winston-Salem Police officers
- Wake Forest University Police officers
- Wake Forest University Staff and Administrators
- Wake Forest University Faculty
For more information about the Alcohol & Other Drug Coalition please contact The Office of Wellbeing at email@example.com.